Few things can ruin your carpet faster than excessive pet stains. We all love our pets, but the stains they can leave when they have accidents on your carpet can wreak havoc on the interior of your home. Pet stains can be smelly, unsightly and more than a little bit difficult to clean up. However, there is hope! Today there are carpet cleaner machines that are powerful, deep cleaning and specially designed to take on the toughest of pet stains with ease. The question remains, what is the best carpet cleaner machine for pet stains?
Do Pet Owners Really Need a Carpet Cleaner?
Without a carpet cleaner to take care of pet stains, people end up cleaning these messes the old fashioned way – on their hands and knees; scrubbing like mad in hopes of getting rid of those smelly, unsightly stains. Unfortunately, the old fashioned way just doesn’t work that well. And using just any old carpet cleaner often yields similar results. Unless you have a carpet cleaner that is designed for taking care of the toughest stains, you’ll probably find that you’re just not getting your carpeting as clean as it can/should be.
The problem with most carpet cleaners is that they are designed to simply shampoo your carpets. In other words, most carpet cleaning machines will do alright at picking up ground in dirt and some minor stains, but they lack the raw carpet cleaning power and deep penetration needed to totally remove the kinds of stains that pets are notorious for creating.
Making matters worse?
There are even some carpet cleaners that can make stains worse than they were when the stains first occurred. Because so many carpet cleaners simply start brushing from the get-go and fail to provide adequate heat or suction for wiping out pet stains, you end up with spills and pet urine accidents that simply get ground deeper into your carpet fibers. And this is something that no one wants for their home carpeting.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best
So, if you have pets in the home, and want to do your part, it is in your best interest (and in your carpet’s best interest) for you to make sure that you only purchase and use carpet cleaners that are known for being top notch pet stain removers. Settling for anything less can result in you having to replace your carpeting a lot sooner than you had ever anticipated. Either that, or dealing with stained, smelly carpets in your home…
What to Look for in a Carpet Cleaner to Eliminate Pet Stains
Don’t give up hope, though. There are some carpet cleaners on the market today that provide amazing stain cleaning power. In fact, some of the best models are regularly praised by both pet owners and pet care providers for their amazing power to totally eliminate the ugly, stinky stains that dogs and cats can leave on your carpet. But how are you supposed to know which models are best suited for your carpet?
We have you covered! We’ve put together some key features to keep in mind as you are shopping for your carpet cleaner. Remember, just because a carpet cleaning machine has the word “Pet” in its name doesn’t necessarily mean that it is worth your consideration. In fact, we’ve found that many of the carpet cleaning machines that are best suited to removing pet stains don’t even have any mention of “pet” or “pet stains” in their name.
Here are some of the key features that you should expect to find from any carpet cleaning machine you buy to remove tough pet stains from your home carpeting:
- Hard working filters. Some carpet cleaning machines simply move dirt, stains and debris from one part of your home to another. You should expect a carpet cleaner built for removing pet stains to have a top notch filter on board that is easy to remove and clean out.
- Extra cleaning power. Tough pet stains often need a more thorough cleaning than other areas of your carpet. As such, any good carpet cleaner for pet stains should give you a quick boost of extra stain cleaning power when you need it.
- Fast drying. Many carpet cleaning machines do a decent job of picking up pet stains, but they often soak your floor with so much water and cleaning solution that it takes hours for you carpets to dry. You should get a model that allows for faster carpet drying.
- Scrubbing brushes. When pet stains set in, they often need to be scrubbed hard to come loose. Your carpet cleaner machine should have tough scrubbing brushes to break up those stubborn, set in pet stains.
Which Carpet Cleaner Machine Should You Choose?
Having researched most of the world’s best selling carpet cleaners, we consider the Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914-900 to be the best carpet cleaner machine for pet stains – bar none! Hoover always makes high quality products, and this model is – in our opinion – the cream of the crop when it comes to taking care of spills, every day stains and those dreaded pet stains that pet owners have to contend with so frequently.
Here are some of the standout features that make this model the best carpet cleaning machine for pet stains:
- With forced, heated air, this carpet cleaner actually dries the carpet with heat as you clean. This allows carpets to be almost completely dry when you are finished cleaning them.
- The deep penetrating scrubbing brushes work hard to work loose even the most stubborn of pet stains and ground in dirt.
- The Clean Surge Control feature gives you an extra boost of cleaning solution for quickly eliminating spills and fresh pet accident stains.
- With super high suction power, this carpet cleaner machine ensures that stains are completely removed from your carpet with minimal effort and reduced cleaning time.
We love our pets and none of us can imagine life without them. But just because you love your furry friend, it doesn’t mean you have to live in a home with stained, smelly carpeting. The Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914-900 gives pet owners all the features and power that they need to keep their carpets clean, fresh and free from nasty pet stains once and for all. This unit is, without a doubt, the best carpet cleaner machine for pet stains.